Saturday, December 26, 2009

Silk Nighties Is It Trashy For A Woman To Wear Lingerie For A Man That Was Bought By Another Man For Her?

Is it trashy for a woman to wear lingerie for a man that was bought by another man for her? - silk nighties

Once I went with the lady who received 2 beautiful face Sexxy silk nightgowns / lingerie and began to ask myself if I wanted and I said yes were good, but where they come from? She said a man who had just made friends with her. are free to agree with me that probably gave it to her, because she secretly wants to here more than just friendship. Whatever the return to the top. It is not just about asking him if he wanted one for me, but I think they wanted me to ask him to insert one in the evening for me. I was very discouraged by this, as it seemed very low class and trash. Do yall agree?

0 comments:

Post a Comment