Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ativan Sl Buy Is The Regular Ativan The Same As The Sublingual Kind?

Is the regular Ativan the same as the sublingual kind? - ativan sl buy

I just got prescribed ativan 0.5 not the first time, but this time he forgot to add the short SL in the script, mening "sublingual" if I Filda cover required in an emergency, but I'll be able to have the desired effect In 5 minutes, and the nature of the SL and even dissolve, tomorow to call the doctor to think about it again, I will write a new script ativan SL, and I have to give back

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say you can hold the tablet under the tongue and usually start in the near future, but I did not know he's doing. It takes 1-2 hours for tablets ativan to reach its peak. It helps if you take an empty stomach with a full glass of water. This is not always possible, but. I had an experience when my doctor gave me clonazepam and phoned and asked ativan and told me that if I take the pills and if they were all to be there to make the script Ativan. He did not even know if this is legal, because if the pills are theirs, but you have to get what you need.

Post a Comment