Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Should Very Tiny Women Wear I Am 5'7 And 115pounds. My Weight Is The Same As It Was 10 Years Ago. I Have Never Fluctuated.?

I am 5'7 and 115pounds. My weight is the same as it was 10 years ago. I have never fluctuated.? - what should very tiny women wear

I was has always been very low, I wear a size 0 I eat what I want when I want, I'll love fast food and ice, but I never received a pound. My best friend is 6'4 and have more appetite than he. I love to eat and more than most people I know. However, if I get sick, I lose weight easily by making it difficult to force myself to eat when I'm sick. Why do I think the people that you see, because I have so small that the food has an eating disorder, the work of our religion, or calorie counting? Je suis malade et fatigué de gens qui me disent que je prends du poids, j'ai besoin de prendre du poids quand ma santé est FNE et c'est uniquement sur la génétique qui font de ce qu'elle est mon corps. I understand that many working women bothers me because of my size. It's not my fault, but that peopleforgptten God has done in different formats? What can I say, my colleagues, to free them from the back of my weight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment