Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clay For Thick Hair What Other Products Can I Use To Take Weight Off My Hair?

What other products can I use to take weight off my hair? - clay for thick hair

I am a man with hair that is offered in my ears long enough to the bottom of my neck, and long enough to reach again. I iron my CERAMICS smooth.

The problem is that my hair is so thick that is covered with curly and just go back in a few hours. I have the blunt ends of my hair about a month ago for growth, but when I asked my hair a little thinner wouldnt do it and said they grow, instead of down and is always the best thing we can do to use products, so you think.

I have lots of hair on his head and as much hair "square centimeters" out of my head. "

Are there any chemicals to help me tame? I use just hot Loreal TRESemme Thermal Protection Spray and helps a little, and I was no small act is boring in parts of the sound, but it takes more than an hour, and I hate my hair like an Afro unclear if they dont do.

No idea what can I do? I'm in the UK btw.

2 comments:

N :O) said...

Aveda has a great product called "Get Curly" is a light cream that is not at all fat. They want to use something like a spray or product. Do not use ointments or gels as moose weigh your hair.

It can also help you cut your hair in layers, so that there is more movement in your hair and look clearer. Create your curls will be better and easier to fix her hair.

It can help you get a product to spray on the hair after straightening will remain straight and do not have the keys when the moisture to escape. John Frieda is a very good product called "straight.
Good luck!

ALLEN B said...

Try a pair of scissors, what I want!

Post a Comment