Saturday, January 23, 2010

Football Cookies I Tried To Sign Up For Fantasy Football Stat Tracker, But It Said I Needed To Check My Cookies??

I tried to sign up for fantasy football stat tracker, but it said I needed to check my cookies?? - football cookies

I have tried to register for the fantasy football stat tracker, but said he would check on my browser? Never let me stat tracker, but it was in my ccard recharge it. Now I have it, I still can not meet yet. How can I / we can solve this problem. tpa4me@yahoo.com

2 comments:

ggs said...

Which browser you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox? If you are behind a firewall - you might check your Internet connection. The latter is running McAfee antivirus software? This can lead to problems.

Paul said...

In any case, a report on Yahoo, when you've paid $ 10 and they appreciate their company.

Is it presented in your browser to refuse cookies from web sites? If so, you can configure it, or discover what the site contains cookies StatTrack and make sure that one in particular.

Post a Comment