Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sore Throat But Not Sick How Can You Get Sick With A Sore Throat Or Something?

How can you get sick with a sore throat or something? - sore throat but not sick

Ill be doing something and needs a few days, but I can not say that .................... cuz im terrible ...... How sick with a fever and sore throat or something please size with my answers, when all U have to say is u wana get sick or something and needs to respond to this if I really need Please help with the forms of the disease

3 comments:

R.I.P Casey Calvert! said...

Take a hot shower, then right after your head in a freezer.

Hang around a sick person, as much as possible. (The flu season, I think you can find someone.)

Drink a glass of

something

the one said...

Why did you want sick? Ha, ha, kidding, just, I understand. If you have many vitamins that are sick. It takes about five vitamins, and will for a while.
I have not tried myself, but that's what I heard.

Heidi Anne said...

Although this is taken very cold and the shower, and out with wet hair for a while ... Drink a glass of patients go to the mall or grocery store or to play something and all the things that make more than the house and eat something without washing your hands are affected, others I do not know how you may be sick, lol without a vaccine against the influenza virus in it

Post a Comment